- 4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons 5 Spice BBQ Pork seasoning
- 350g (approx 12 small) gourmet potatoes
- 5 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 150g mayonaise
- Finely diced parsley
- Half a lemon
- Vegie Salt Sprinkle
- Bunch finely chopped coriander
- Pre heat oven to 200°C.
- Rub pork chops with a tablespoon of oil and season generously on both sides with 5 Spice BBQ Pork Rub.
- Heat an oven proof* pan and add a tablespoon oil. Once hot, sear pork chops 3 minutes per side until golden.
- Place pan in the oven for 6-10 minutes until cooked through (smaller chops for 6 minutes, thick/large chops for 10 minutes). Rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Rest for 5 minutes before serving with slaw, Creamy Potato Salad (See recipe below) and grilled corn seasoned with Vegie Salt Sprinkle & butter.
*If not using an oven proof pan, simply transfer to an oven safe dish before placing in oven.
Creamy Potato Salad
- Use 350g small gourmet potatoes then cook them, in their skins, in deep, lightly salted boiling water for about 15 minutes until tender.
- Make a dressing by mixing 5 tbsp of natural yogurt with 150g of mayonnaise. Finely chop a small bunch of coriander and the leaves from 8 sprigs of parsley. Add to the mix and season with the juice of half a lemon and a few grinds of cracked black pepper.
- Drain the potatoes and cut into chunks. While they are still hot, put them into the dressing and turn gently until they are lightly coated.