- 3 Tbsp Raptor Naturals Smoky Salmon Rub
- 4 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and pepper
- 600g baby potatoes
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 snapper fillets (can also use tarakihi, warehou, or trevally)
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 bunch asparagus, woody ends removed, rest cut into 5cm pieces (or use green beans if asparagus not in season)
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, halved
- Handful fresh basil leaves, picked
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line an oven tray with baking paper.
- To make a seasoned oil, take a small bowl and combine the Smoky Salmon Rub, 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, 1 tsp salt and ¼ tsp black pepper.
- Cut into half any potatoes that are larger than a ping pong ball. Small potatoes can be left whole. Place potatoes in a mixing bowl and spoon in half the seasoning oil. Reserve the remaining oil for the snapper. Toss the potatoes coat evenly with oil. Transfer to an oven tray and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C.
- Place the rest of the vegetables into the mixing bowl and toss with 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Remove the tray from the oven. Push potatoes to the outer edge of the tray and arrange the fish fillets in the centre. Add the oiled vegetables around the fish among the potatoes. Spoon over the remaining seasoned oil on to the fish fillets and brush to coat evenly. Return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
- Garnish with green olives and fresh basil.