• 1 kg chicken drumsticks
• 2 tablespoons oil
• 2 tablespoons Herbes Chicken seasoning
Substitute chicken for golden kumara chunks roasted with Herbes Chicken Rub
1. Mix together oil and Herbes Chicken seasoning in a large bowl.
2. Add chicken drumsticks and mix to coat well. This can be prepped ahead, covered and refrigerated at this point.
3. Remove chicken from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
4. Grill on a medium heat barbecue for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes for even cooking.
5. (Alternatively, you can cook chicken in a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes at 180°C.)
6. Rest for 10 minutes before serving with grilled vegetables or salad.