- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons Blazing Tex Mex seasoning
- 1 onion, diced
- 400g can cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 400g can corn, drained and rinsed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1-2 cups chicken stock
- 1 lime
- Sour cream
- Grated cheese
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 1 large handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Drizzle oil over the base of the slow cooker and line the bottom with chicken breasts. Sprinkle over Blazing Tex Mex seasoning.
- Then add diced onion, black beans and cannelloni beans, corn, and tomatoes. Add just enough stock to cover. Gently stir, cover with lid and cook on low heat setting for 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken breasts to a cutting board or bowl. Shred with two forks and add back to the slow cooker along with a good squeeze of lime. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in bowls with topped with sour cream, grated cheese, sliced avocado and fresh coriander. Crumble over tortilla chips or serve chips on the side.