- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tbs Lucky Kentucky seasoning
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 400g can black beans
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 c vegetable stock
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 capsicum, diced
- 1 c cucumber, diced
- 1 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 12 tortillas
To serve: Sliced jalapeños and lime wedges
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C fan.
- Place cauliflower florets in large mixing bowl and add Lucky Kentucky Rub, oil, flour and salt. Toss to coat evenly. Arrange in a single layer on an oil sprayed roasting pan and roast in a 220°C oven for 20 mins. Remove from oven, turn florets over and roast for a further 20 mins.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, place a saucepan over medium heat. Add black beans, onion, garlic, vegetable stock and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 20 mins until beans are soft and stock has reduced by half. Remove from heat and run through with an immersion blender until smooth and the consistency of a thick bean dip. Season with salt and pepper to taste (add a pinch of Raptor Naturals Lucky Kentucky if you wish). Reserve.
- To make the avocado dressing, mash the avocado into a bowl with 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil and 2 tbs lemon or lime juice. Mix in 1 to 2 tbs water so that the dressing can be drizzled easily. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl, mix together the red onion, capsicum, cucumber and coriander. Reserve.
- Warm the tortillas in a hot dry pan for 10 to 20 second per side.
- To assemble, place a tortilla on a plate, smear with a heaped tablespoon of black bean, top with a few pieces of cauliflower, scatter red onion and capsicum mixture on top and drizzle with avocado dressing. Serve with sliced jalapeños and lime wedges.