- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 white fish fillets (or 800g)
- 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs (GF: use gluten free crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons Raptor Naturals Greek Goodness Rub
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Take a small bowl, add the lemon juice, minced garlic, butter, salt and mix with a spoon.
- Place fish in an oven proof dish lined with baking paper and evenly spoon the sauce over the fish fillets.
- Sprinkle over with breadcrumbs, Greek Goodness Rub and scatter with capers.
- Bake for 20 minutes until fish is cooked through.