- 6 small courgettes
- 1 teaspoon Raptor Naturals Vegie Salt Sprinkle
- 25 grams butter
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 250 grams jumbo prawns, peeled and deveined
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Garnish: chopped parsley or basil
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan bake.
- Slice the ends off the courgettes and run the courgettes through a spiraliser or julienne peeler. If using a spiraliser, trim down the strands to about 30cm so they are easier to manage.
- Spray a large baking sheet with cooking oil and arrange the zoodles in uniform layer. Sprinkle all over 1/2 a teaspoon Raptor Naturals Vegie Salt Sprinkle. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C. Remove from oven and divide zoodles onto two plates or shallow bowls.
- While the zoodles are cooking, melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Add prawns and cherry tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes until prawns are cooked through. Stir to cook evenly. Gently press on the tomatoes so they release their liquid to make a sauce. Sprinkle over with 1/2 a teaspoon Raptor Naturals Vegie Salt Sprinkle.
Serve on top of the cooked zoodles and garnish with chopped herbs.
TIP: Smaller courgettes make better zoodles as you’ll get more noodles that contain skin. These hold together better and release less water when cooking. If using medium size courgettes, use only 4 courgettes.