- 300 grams dried fettuccine
- 100 grams bacon pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 250 grams mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon RAPTOR NATURALS HERBES CHICKEN
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- A knob of butter
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup peas, thawed
- 1 cup full cream
- A handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, drain and reserve.
- In the meantime, take a large frying pan and fry bacon pieces on medium heat for 3 minutes until just beginning to crisp.
- Add onion, mushrooms, RAPTOR NATURALS HERBES CHICKEN, flour and a knob of butter and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes stirring to cook evenly.
- Stir in chicken stock and simmer until a thick gravy is formed. Remove from heat, add peas and cream stir well to combine.
- Serve with cooked pasta and a scattering of fresh parsley.