- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 chicken breast half, diced
- 1 tablespoon Raptor Rubs Bombay Bonanza seasoning
- 1 large pizza base or 2 flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons spiced chutney
- 1/2 a tomato, diced
- 1/2 a red onion, sliced
- 1 cup grated cheese
- A handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- A handful of baby spinach
- 1/3 cup unsweetened yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
Substitute chicken for firm tofu chunks pan fried with Bombay Bonanza Rub
Preheat oven to 200°C.
Heat a frying pan and once hot, add cooking oil. Add chicken and Raptor Rubs Bombay Bonanza seasoning. Fry on medium high heat for 10 minutes, stirring frequently to ensure even cooking. Remove from heat and set aside.
Spread chutney over the pizza base or flatbread. Add the chicken, tomato, onion and cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes at 200°C.
In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and chopped mint.
Once cooked, remove the pizza from oven, scatter with baby spinach, dot with dollops of minty yoghurt and garnish with coriander.